From what I’ve gathered there may be:
1. Eremorange (-14°C)
2. Eremolemon Coachella (-12°C)
3. Eremomandarin (-?°C)
4. Citrangeremo (-15°C)
5. Citrus glauca x shekwasha (-?°C)
– Eremorange is the most well-liked, so I count on it to be good and it has good chilly resistance, so I’ll add this to my assortment
– Eremolemon can be moderately standard, not as chilly hardy, however as a result of lemons overal aren’t very chilly hardy, I nonetheless assume it’s fascinating to have (I’ve this one already).
– Citrangeremo, some details about it on the web, however I didn’t discover a lot about fruit high quality or the way it compares to Eremorange. It could possibly be a little bit extra chilly hardy because of the poncirus genetics, however I am questioning if it is price it if Eremorange has higher style.
– Eremomandarin I have never discovered a lot about it…
– Citrus glauca x shekwasha, I believe that is additionally thought of an eremomandarin. Not a lot info, particularly about fruit high quality. Adavo has it.
Any folks right here which have some expertise with these? I may simply get all of them for my assortment, however I’ll have already got so many sorts that I might moderately preemptively take away some, as a substitute of ready till I can take a look at and style all of them.
Here is an image of my Eremolemon Coachella on poncirus. I’ve one other one from Lenzi on carrizo, which I took a scion from and grafted on poncirus