Salt & Straw releases their new Dairy-Free Decadence Collection a limited-time batch of non-dairy ice cream flavors for January 2023.
Salt & Straw’s Dairy-Free Decadence Collection gives a set of 5 non-dairy frozen dessert flavors impressed by basic Americana desserts.
This is what you’ll be able to anticipate from every taste:
- Bananas Foster (vegan) – A caramel made with banana puree, rum, molasses, and heat spices swirled right into a banana-infused coconut-based frozen dessert.
- Chocolate Sorbet (vegan) – A chocolate sorbet that includes darkish cocoa powders, chocolate, and a contact of flaky salt.
- Toasted Oat Milk & Cookies (vegan) – Vanilla oat milk frozen dessert with a contact of cinnamon folded with chewy chocolate chip cookies and chunks of a barely bitter ganache.
- Peanut Butter Brittle Caramel Fudge (vegan) – Vanilla coconut frozen dessert with a semi-sweet caramel fudge swirl and flecks of peanut brittle.
- Crimson Velvet Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting (vegan) – Crimson velvet batter, coconut-based frozen dessert combined with items of crimson velvet cake and cream cheese frosting
Yow will discover Salt & Straw’s Dairy-Free Decadence Collection now on the chain’s scoops outlets and on-line retailer.
Photograph by way of Salt & Straw.