This web site could include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Should you love pies, then this scrumptious and distinctive oatmeal pecan pie is for you! And for those who haven’t made a pie earlier than, don’t concern… this recipe actually is very easy!
I do know they usually, pie season comes and goes across the holidays, however I like it a lot that I say, have all of it yr lengthy! Check out this scrumptious Contemporary Strawberry Pie, this yummy Triple Berry Pie and this basic Finest Ever Dutch Apple Pie for scrumptious desserts all yr lengthy!
Oatmeal Pecan Pie Recipe
This oatmeal pecan pie recipe is so scrumptious! it’s like a mix of your very favourite breakfast oatmeal mixed with a dessert, and boy… The mix is to die for! The filling is full of a number of completely different textures and flavors, after which whenever you add it to a flakey, golden pie crust. Properly, let’s simply say that you just gained’t be capable of cease at only one chunk!
I really like the addition of oats to this pecan pie recipe. It’s a enjoyable and attractive twist on an previous basic pecan pie! To not point out somewhat more healthy.. That’s all the time a bonus! I really like making this additional tasty by including somewhat little bit of vanilla ice cream and a few chocolate sauce! Is your mouth watering but?
Substances in Oatmeal Pecan Pie
The good half about this pie recipe is how simple it’s! You may make your individual pie crust or, in case you are quick on time, simply purchase a premade one on the retailer! Try the substances listing on the backside of the submit for the entire precise measurements.
- Pie Crust: If you wish to make this pie completely scrumptious, check out my grandma’s good pie crust recipe!
- Pecans: This provides a scrumptious crunch to the pie filling.
- Eggs: I all the time use giant eggs after I cook dinner.
- Brown Sugar: Utilizing brown sugar provides in a deep, candy taste to the bottom of this pie.
- Corn Syrup: This sweetens up the pie!
- Rolled Oats: That is the place this oatmeal pie will get attention-grabbing! It provides a scrumptious texture to go along with the pecans.
- Butter: I used unsalted butter on this oatmeal pecan pie.
- Salt: The salt will improve the entire flavors on this recipe.
- Cinnamon: A touch of cinnamon enhances the entire substances.
- Vanilla: I all the time like including a splash of vanilla flavoring when I’m baking.
The best way to Make an Oatmeal Pecan Pie
This pie is very easy and bakes in a short time! It’s an ideal dessert to make forward of time and have able to serve to your friends. I’m warning you although that folks LOVE this pie… So you might need to make two!
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 325 levels Fahrenheit.
- Mix and Pour: In a big bowl mix the entire substances. Stir till nicely mixed. Pour filling into the crust.
- Bake and Serve: Bake for 50 minutes. Serve heat with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and additional pecans if desired.
What if My Pie is Runny?
Should you pull your oatmeal pecan pie out and the filling nonetheless hasn’t set and it’s runny, then it nonetheless wants to complete baking! Add an extra 5 minutes of cook dinner time at a time and control it. It is best to be capable of run a knife via the pie and never have any filling spill out.
The best way to Retailer Leftover Pie
If you’re fortunate sufficient to have leftovers of this oatmeal pecan pie, then you can be happy to know that it shops superbly!
Within the Fridge: As soon as your pie has absolutely cooled, then you possibly can retailer it in an hermetic container. Retailer it in your fridge and it’ll final about 3-4 days!
Preheat oven to 325 levels Fahrenheit.
In a big bowl mix the entire substances . Stir till nicely mixed. Pour filling into crust.
Bake for 50 minutes. Serve heat with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and additional pecans if desired.
Up to date on October 31, 2022
Energy435kcal (22%)Carbohydrates76g (25%)Protein4g (8%)Fats15g (23%)Saturated Fats4g (20%)Polyunsaturated Fats3gMonounsaturated Fats7gTrans Fats0.1gLdl cholesterol8mg (3%)Sodium302mg (13%)Potassium130mg (4%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar60g (67%)Vitamin A93IU (2%)Vitamin C0.1mgCalcium44mg (4%)Iron1mg (6%)
All dietary info relies on third social gathering calculations and is just an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will differ relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.