Serves 2 // Vegan // Whole time : 20 minutes
150 g inexperienced beans
1 shallot, finely chopped
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
4 tablespoons further virgin olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
70 g spinach
50 g combined salad leaves
A big handful of basil leaves
30 g walnuts, toasted and chopped
40 g vegan feta (greek white block), crumbled
- Halve the plums and discard the stones.
- Preheat the BBQ or a griddle pan.
- Blanch the inexperienced beans in boiling salted water for two minutes to hurry up the grilling course of and ensure your inexperienced beans aren’t too crunchy. Drain.
- Griddle the plums and inexperienced beans till they’ve softened and have grill strains.
- Whereas they’re cooking, combine the shallot, mustard, olive oil and lemon juice collectively, seasoning properly. That is your dressing.
- When your peaches and inexperienced beans have cooked, toss them in a big bowl with the dressing. Add the spinach and salad leaves and toss once more.
- Prepare your salad on a platter. Scatter with basil leaves and sprinkle over toasted walnuts and crumbled vegan feta.