There’s at all times lots occurring within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the newest:
- Natalie’s Coal Fired Pizza & Stay Music introduced it will be closing its unique Worthington location. This adopted on the announcement a pair weeks in the past that the basement cocktail bar, Mild of Seven Matchsticks, could be transferring to Natalie’s Grandview location.
- Yesterday The Market Italian Village introduced on social media that it will be closing after service on Saturday, Sept. 17.
- This week, build-your-own taco joint Barrio opened its new location throughout from Ohio State’s campus, at 10 E. fifteenth.
- Plant-based eatery The Little Kitchen introduced they’re closing their stall inside North Market Bridge Park by the top of September.
- Stadium at 101 Mill St. in Gahanna has closed, as confirmed by means of a message to their Fb web page.
- In case you missed it, Saddleberk has changed Penny’s as one of many meat distributors at North Market Downtown. Saddleberk additionally operates a retail store and restaurant within the Bridge Park North Market.
- NOLA Daq Shack, a daiquiri and milkshake bar, opens this Saturday, Sept. 17 at East Market. It’s run by the house owners of Creole2Geaux subsequent door.
- Hoof Hearted Brewing hosts its annual Dragonsaddle Day at its Marengo brewery and taproom on Saturday, Sept. 17. The occasion consists of beer releases, particular tastings, reside music, and extra.
- BrewDog’s Annual Common Mayhem pageant is that very same day, with a great deal of beer, music, meals, a craft market.
This week I’m additionally writing:
Success! You are on the listing.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and take a look at once more.