There’s all the time rather a lot taking place within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the newest:
- The primary Ohio location of Maple Avenue Biscuit Firm, a sequence that originated in Jacksonville, Florida, opened yesterday at 1310 Polaris Pkwy. Maple Avenue serves up a menu of biscuits, sandwiches, rooster tenders, waffles, espresso, and extra. Get a glance inside!
- The Roosevelt Room, a brand new bar from the house owners of Beeline at Easton, opened on the very finish of December at 6544 Longshore Loop in Dublin. The bar contains a menu of cocktails, wines, draft and bottled beers.
- Sick Mannered Brewing in Powell introduced that will probably be including a second taproom at 117 S. Most important St. in Uptown Marysville later this 12 months. The taproom will function 20 faucets of Sick Mannered beer, cowl 2000 sq. ft, and embody an out of doors courtyard with firepits.
- The breakfast-centric trailer Clutch Handheld Breakfasts comfortable opened this week at a brand new spot, at 2519 Summit St., on the nook of Hudson and Summit in SoHud. They serve a small however inventive menu of breakfast sandwiches, juice, and low.
- Harvest Pizzeria’s Clintonville location reopened yesterday. It had been closed since a fireplace again in July.
- A location of the Korean-based bakery chain Tous les Jours has opened at 2851 Olentangy River Rd. The shop options a wide range of French- and Asian-inspired baked items.
- Cielo Café, a espresso store and cafe at 1762 N. Excessive St. close to campus, introduced that it had closed after Dec. 30.
- A brand new location of Savvy Sliders, the second in Columbus, has opened at 2106 N. Excessive St. throughout from Ohio State’s campus.
- Reviews on-line say that Yanni’s Greek Grill at 6196 Cleveland Ave. lastly reopened after being closed because the begin of the pandemic.
- For many who missed it, the Tim Horton’s on the northeast nook of Broad and Excessive streets downtown has closed.
This week I’m additionally writing:
Success! You are on the listing.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and take a look at once more.