There’s at all times so much taking place within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the most recent:
- Aardvark Wine & Beer has opened at 2355 W. Dublin Granville Rd. in Linworth. The bottle store is owned by Donnie Austin, who was beforehand behind Home Wine in Worthington.
- MJOMII Artisan Dessert Home, which focuses on macarons, has opened at 2560 Bethel Rd.
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing introduced that Chef Seth Lassak is leaving the restaurant on the finish of this weekend. Lassak has been main the kitchen there because it first opened in 2013
- 614 reported that Buddha Bowl in Clintonville has closed, whereas the homeowners will reopen the currently-closed Higher Arlington location of Basil Thai restaurant.
- Enterprise First reported that Stone Bar & Kitchen has opened at 1045 Bethel Rd. on the northwest aspect.
This week I’m additionally writing:
- The Mohicans Treehouses are Certainly one of Our Favourite Getaways
- Aardvark Beer & Wine Opens in Linworth
- Sip Ciders in a Barn at Search-No-Additional Cidery
Enter your e-mail and click on the button to get my weekly e-mail 8 Issues to Do, Eat, See, & Drink. By clicking submit, you comply with share your electronic mail to obtain emails from me.
The publish Friday Meals Bites: Aardvark Wine & Beer, Mjomii Artisan Dessert Home open appeared first on Breakfast With Nick.