This web site might include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Blackened Cajun shrimp tacos with avocado salsa are made with so many contemporary substances, and the blackened cajun shrimp takes it to the subsequent degree with taste! These are some wholesome and scrumptious tacos you’ve got to attempt!
I like any sort of tacos… They’re all so scrumptious, and there are such a lot of totally different ones to attempt. Try a few of my favorites like these Carne Asada Tacos, these yummy Finest Ever Birria Tacos, or these Beef Brisket Tacos!
A Reader’s Evaluate
Made these final night time and they’re FANTASTIC! The cajun shrimp and funky salsa had been a terrific steadiness. 5 stars from the household and we’re utilizing the leftover salsas dip at present!
Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos Recipe
This recipe begins with this blackened Cajun shrimp. I like Cajun seasoning as a result of it has so many spices mixed in a single to essentially add a kick. It was good for seasoning the shrimp and makes a pleasant crisp seasoned edge. The style and texture of the shrimp are good! However then, you high it off with some scrumptious avocado salsa and wrap it up in a crisp tortilla… it’s a match made in heaven!
When considering of what to place inside of those blackened Cajun shrimp tacos, I knew that an avocado salsa needed to be concerned. I LOVE avocado salsa and will actually eat it with a spoon. Contemporary avocados, tomatoes, pink onion, black beans, and corn with a squeeze of contemporary lime. This actually took these tacos to the subsequent degree!
Components in Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos
These tacos are so easy and straightforward! I like utilizing the avocado salsa as a result of then I don’t need to set out particular person toppings. You simply add that in, and all the flavors are there in a single place, able to go! Try the recipe card on the backside of the put up for precise measurements.
- Jumbo Shrimp: You should utilize frozen shrimp on this recipe! You should buy it peeled and deveined, which makes it so easy! You can too take away the tails if you’d like.
- Cajun Seasoning: You should buy this on the retailer or simply make it at house with this recipe of mine!
- Olive Oil: The olive oil helps the seasonings to stay to the shrimp.
- Feta: You don’t have to make use of this, however I like to sprinkle on feta cheese as a further topping.
- Flour Tortillas: You should buy these on the retailer or make them at house with this recipe. You can too use corn tortillas for those who want!
- Roma Tomatoes: You possibly can cube these as much as no matter dimension you favor.
- Yellow Corn: I used a can of corn on this recipe, however it’s also possible to take corn contemporary from the cob or use thawed frozen corn.
- Black Beans: After you open your black beans, rinse and drain them earlier than including them to the salsa.
- Crimson Onion: I like to make use of pink onion as a result of it’s the perfect onion to eat uncooked.
- Avocados: Cube these up and add them to the salsa simply earlier than serving in order that they don’t flip brown.
- Cilantro: Cilantro provides such a pleasant style to complete off the salsa.
- Lime: You possibly can simply juice from contemporary lime or use bottled lime juice. Contemporary will at all times herald a brighter style.
- Salt and Pepper: These will improve all the flavors on this salsa that goes on high of those blackened Cajun shrimp tacos.
How you can Make Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos
For those who thought the substances listing was simple, then wait till you see how simple these are to make! Solely 3 steps and you can be in your technique to consuming deliciously flavored tacos and also you received’t be capable to cease at only one!
- Toss and Cook dinner Shrimp: Add the shrimp and cajun seasoning in a medium-sized bowl. Toss till coated. Add olive oil and shrimp over medium-high warmth in a medium-sized skillet. Cook dinner for about 2-3 minutes till not pink.
- Make the Avocado Salsa: Add the tomatoes, corn, black beans, pink onion, avocado, and cilantro to a bowl. Salt and pepper to style.
- Mix: Assemble the tacos by dividing the avocado salsa and topping it with shrimp. Sprinkle with crumbled feta and serve instantly.
These blackened Cajun shrimp tacos are easy and may simply be modified up to suit your wants! Listed below are just a few concepts on the way to make them totally different each time!
- Seasoning: Cajun seasoning is insanely scrumptious however have you ever tried my blackened seasoning? It’s comparable however simply totally different sufficient (it’s barely much less spicy) that you could be need to apply it to no less than half of the tacos so that you’ve got a slight variation of taste!
- Toppings: If avocado salsa shouldn’t be your factor, then there are different methods so as to add quite a lot of flavors! Strive utilizing shredded purple cabbage with some feta cheese, cilantro, and lime!
How you can Retailer Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos
These shrimp tacos could be saved as leftovers so long as you retailer all the substances individually! They are going to be soggy the subsequent day for those who retailer all of them collectively.
- Within the Fridge: Place your unused shrimp and avocado salsa in separate hermetic containers and retailer them within the fridge. It should final about two days.
- To Reheat the Shrimp: You possibly can cook dinner them on the range with a couple of teaspoon of olive oil on medium warmth for about 1-2 minutes till they’re heated by way of.
In a medium-sized bowl add the shrimp and cajun seasoning. Toss till coated. In a medium-sized skillet over medium-high warmth add olive oil and shrimp. Cook dinner for about 2-3 minutes till not pink.
To make the avocado salsa: Add the tomatoes, corn, black beans, pink onion, avocado, lime juice and cilantro to a bowl. Salt and pepper to style.
Assemble the tacos dividing the avocado salsa and topping with shrimp. Sprinkle with crumbled feta and serve instantly.
Up to date on September 21, 2022
Energy415kcal (21%)Carbohydrates29g (10%)Protein21g (42%)Fats26g (40%)Saturated Fats4g (20%)Polyunsaturated Fats4gMonounsaturated Fats16gTrans Fats0.01gLdl cholesterol143mg (48%)Sodium875mg (36%)Potassium830mg (24%)Fiber9g (36%)Sugar4g (4%)Vitamin A1668IU (33%)Vitamin C18mg (22%)Calcium130mg (13%)Iron2mg (11%)
All dietary data is predicated on third occasion calculations and is barely an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.