This put up might include affiliate hyperlinks. Please see my full disclosure for particulars.
Hello Daring Bakers!
WHY I LOVE THIS ARTICLE: I’m so excited to share my 10 Dessert Charcuterie Board Recipes with you! My Free Downloadable Dessert Charcuterie Information has 10 step-by-step recipes to make 10 completely different chocolate desserts — and this text has all the ideas and tips you’ll have to assemble a wonderful dessert charcuterie board. With contemporary fruit, chocolate desserts, and creamy dips, your dessert board would be the speak of the vacation season!
Charcuterie boards have been a traditional vacation appetizer, however they’ve definitely gained numerous recognition previously few years — and for good motive. It’s arduous to not love a stunning grazing board with dried fruits, nuts, cured meats, and cheeses whereas socializing with family and friends.
Although conventional charcuterie boards are scrumptious, charcuterie board recipes have taken on a lifetime of their very own! From greens and dip boards, to fermented and pickled meals boards, to (most just lately) butter boards, it appears every little thing is honest recreation.
I’ve determined to place a candy twist on charcuterie boards and created my luscious Dessert Charcuterie Board, adorned with lavish chocolate desserts, contemporary fruits, and creamy dips. And you can also make your personal candy charcuterie board with 10 unique recipes, all neatly compiled in my free charcuterie board information. Click on right here to obtain the free PDF.
My information has a fantastic combine of varied flavors and textures which might be certain to please everybody’s candy tooth, particularly chocolate lovers!
The most effective half is your dessert board is completely customizable. Add or omit completely different fruits, nuts, toppings, or no matter satisfies your style, and luxuriate in!
Desk Of Contents
A charcuterie board, also called a grazing board, is an appetizer sometimes composed of sliced meats, cheeses, crackers, fruits, nuts, greens, and spreads. The meals are plated on a shared picket board, making them a fantastic social exercise. Normally, this appetizer is a little bit of a mix-and-match, the place you pair numerous meals collectively for various combos.
The time period “charcuterie” (shar-KOO-ta-REE) was coined in Fifteenth-century France, deriving from the French phrases “chair,” that means flesh, and “cuit,” that means cooked. Charcuterie boards made their technique to the USA after dinner events grew to become extra casual occasions.
These days, folks put artistic twists on charcuterie boards — something and every little thing from charcuterie quick meals boards to dessert boards like this one!
Beneath is an inventory of recipes I included on my dessert board. You’ll find all of the step-by-step recipes for all 10 scrumptious accouterments in my useful free downloadable Dessert Charcuterie Board PDF.
- Mocha Pâté: Easy and wealthy mocha-flavored darkish chocolate pâté makes for a sublime dessert by itself with a dollop of whipped cream, however this thick, sliceable mousse-like deal with additionally tastes beautiful with contemporary fruit.
- Milk Chocolate Coated Almonds: Addictive crunchy, salty roasted almonds make a beautiful base for a skinny coating of candy milk chocolate.
- Tuile Cigars: Crisp, delicate cookies add class to any cookie platter.
- Almond Crisps: Skinny, crispy, and extra nutty than candy. Use these to scoop up some mocha pâté or ganache.
- White Chocolate Ganache Dip: White chocolate in a scrumptious dippable kind.
- Chocolate Ganache Dip: Wealthy and creamy, the proper chocolate dipping sauce.
- White Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods: White chocolate coated pretzels are as straightforward to make as they’re scrumptious, particularly for individuals who like somewhat salty with their candy.
- Chocolate Salami: Don’t fear — it’s probably not salami! Chocolate salami is a no-bake Italian and Portuguese dessert composed of chocolate ganache, nuts, and cookies that’s formed right into a log and reduce like thick slices of salami.
- Orange-Scented Shortbread With Chocolate Orange Truffle Filling: Tender, crumbly shortbread perfumed with orange zest. The wealthy, silky chocolate-orange filling makes these cookies swoon-worthy!
- Candied Orange Peel: Easy to make and a stunning topping for desserts and cookies.
- Fill two serving bowls with the White Chocolate Ganache Dip and the Chocolate Ganache Dip. Place them someplace close to the middle of your serving board or tray.
- Organize contemporary berries, candies, cookies, pâté, pretzels, nuts, crisps, and salami randomly across the dips on the board.
Each meals factor that goes in your charcuterie board will be made prematurely! It will make it straightforward and fast to arrange your Dessert Charcuterie Board for any last-minute celebration invitations.
In the event you’re planning on making your board lots earlier earlier than serving, or your kitchen occurs to be a bit hotter, you may pop your board within the fridge for a number of hours. Be sure to let it come right down to room temperature for about half-hour earlier than serving.
If you end up with some leftovers out of your dessert board, I like to recommend individually storing every factor, as freshness might differ. Storing directions for particular person elements are included in my downloadable Dessert Charcuterie Board information.
For dips, the place it’s probably different meals particles are blended in after consuming, it’s higher to discard these than save them.
Does my charcuterie board should be wooden?
Whereas charcuterie boards sometimes use picket boards, there are not any strict guidelines that say it’s important to use them. Be at liberty to make use of no matter you’ve readily available, whether or not that’s a stone slab or a serving platter. Simply make certain it’s secure to place meals on high of it.
Ought to I refrigerate my charcuterie board earlier than serving?
In contrast to conventional charcuterie boards with contemporary meals that should be refrigerated, my Dessert Charcuterie Board doesn’t require it. (Besides if you’re making the board prematurely. See my notes above.)
All the pieces on the board ought to be at room temperature apart from the dips, which I like to recommend are warmed earlier than serving. If you’re throwing berries onto your board, make certain they’re contemporary, however they don’t should be straight out of the fridge.
- Be sure to put out pre-portioned meals in order that it’s simpler for folks to seize and go.
- Keep in mind to fill all of the areas on the board, and take into consideration various colours and textures as you place the desserts.
- For the proper charcuterie board, take into consideration repetition and influence; some objects might be good to repeat across the board for steadiness, whereas a number of parts ought to solely be in a single spot for influence.
- Although I laid out my unfold this manner, you should utilize different inspirational footage or templates for reference.
- Purchase festive fruits and flowers to enrich the remainder of the goodies in your board.
- Have many serving bowls readily available that aren’t for displaying your dips — folks will want plates and bowls to eat on. Additionally, place a number of dessert forks or toothpicks round your bowl to encourage your visitors to dig in, however in a sanitary manner.
- Serve your Dessert Charcuterie Board with my Greatest Ever Sizzling Chocolate, Do-it-yourself Eggnog, and Do-it-yourself Apple Cider to raise the charcuterie expertise!
And don’t miss extra on a regular basis baking recipes in my NEW Larger Bolder Baking Each Day Cookbook!